Technical Artist with almost 5 years of production experience who's seeking an opportunity to work within a creative environment and with a skilled team where I can gain experience and continue doing what I enjoy, that is bringing characters and stories to life.
Specialties: Rigging, Tool development & Animation
Character TD: Feb 2013 to Jan 2016
Lead Rigging TD / Assistant Rigging Group Lead: Jan 2016 - Jan 2017
Lead Rigging TD / Head of Rigging Department: Jan 2017 - Present
* Support, manage and develop team.
* Plan and schedule assets.
* Manage and meet the quality standards for each project.
* Develop tools for production
Fulfilling freelance contracts for Technical art, animation and general graphic art.
* Rigging of provided assets (Ranging from standard and non-standard character and props).
* Animation for characters and props.
* Meeting the standard of quality (and beyond, if possible within the deadline) required by the clients.
* Pipeline support
* Tool development to aid in the process of asset production (using Python)
* Schell Games
* Tau Films
* Kore Studios
* Intense Animation Studios
* Strange Games Studios
* Workaholic studios
* Any Arts Production